Friday, October 2, 2009

Hey Lady! Theres an anus on your face!

















Do you want your lips to resemble an asshole? Seriously, I know its too horrid to even consider but there are people, even people you know, that think this is an acceptable look!
Cant believe it? Well, neither can I. But its true. I'm seeing it a lot lately - the dark lipliner with frosted light lipstick. Its yet another fucking 80's atrocity!

Do they want to look like Elvira? or Tammy Faye (god rest her)? Geezus, what can be going on in a head like that? Do they see giving a blowjob as the ultimate in rimjobs? Were they leather daddy, gay men in a former life and are now channeling some deviant sexual behaviour (ps I kinda hope thats it. Make more sense to me)? Its all wacky and topsy turvy.



Anyway, the worst part of being assaulted by this display is when the light colored lipstick wears off and all that remains is the super dark, outer asshole looking line. Call me crazy but, I have to look away because I find it super offensive, yet at the same time its like a horrible train wreck that I cant look away from! I cant wrap my mind around WHY anyone would want to so brazzenly ask the world to look at their anus! Why dont they just scream at the top of thier lungs "LOOK AT ME I HAVE AN ASSHOLE AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT! I LOVE IT SO MUCH I CREATE A REASONABLE FACSIMILIE OF IT ON MY FACE! COME AND GET IT!"

To be honest, I have no problem with a rosebud in general - part of my career means that I have to deal with them from time to time. Having said that, can we please keep the anus in its proper place? ie NOT on your face ladies, NOT ON THE MIDDLE OF YOUR FACE.
I cant believe I had to do a post about this. The world is a fucked up place.
Thank you and good night!
xoxo

2 comments:

wilfbelf said...

I have a lot of questions when it comes to one's grooming... But thank you for addressing that tragedy. My dad once dated a lady who wore her face like that. White lipstick all over. Woof.

Is aftershave weird too or is that just me...?

Ranty McRanterson said...

SUGARBEARD! YOUR POOR FATHER! ACK!
On the aftershave topic- Aything aqua velva is a no-no. If it has "leather" in it or the word Stetson appears in the name and can be bought on the same shelf as mouthwash - I'd steer waaaaay clear. I quite enjoy smelly stuff for men and I regularly wear perfume myself (appropriately)- I'm kinda in love with perfume. Its an art form however and less is most definately more. You know that scent you were speaking of the other day - lighter fluid and WTF flowers? There is the equivalent for men. I think its a matter fo having a clue and having some taste. I find it works best if you try it out on a babe you like/trust and if they are into it, bingo bango as they say.