Monday, October 5, 2009

Topic of the week - OXFORD INVASION


OMG YES.
I know that spring/summer is now over but I cant stop loving these gorgeous gems for my tootsies. I get all crazy about them and start doing baby talk when they are near (well, not really but almost)
When I was a new waver back in the 80's (the ACTUAL 80's NOT the disappointing "retro" 80's phenom), I had a much coveted pair of black suede, delicate, paisley embossed oxfords that I almost never took off. Even for sex and I am so serious. I wore those things OUT.

Now that they are around again, I am so IN LOVE. I recently scored a vintage blue pair that are the abundant envy of hipsters everywhere. They are like children to me, these lovelies - below are some photos of my dream children. In my fantasy life, we live in Europe and walk about bathed in flattering light amongst great art and architecture, accompanied by masculine well dressed accented messy haired hunks who adore us completely and forever. Le double sigh.




Oh and PS: This shit below is a bit much, yes? I am absolutely positive biatch never takes a skateboard anywhere, ever, and her buddy Mad Max cant turn her head to check traffic with those shoulder pads. Where do they think they are, Cirque du Soleil? Where's the midget sidekick ladies? (oh pardon me, I mean to say "little person", no offense intended)

No comments: