Friday, October 24, 2008

Awesome Cat and the Pirahnakeet


Pretty AWESOME but...
when I was living in Calgary (yarg), walking home from my miserable job(s), I happened to notice a missing pet type sign stapled to the tree in the yard next to mine. What made me stop and look at this particular poster was the fact that it had a drawing, instead of a picture, of the missing animal. According to the poster, the missing animal was a something called a "pirahnakeet". The drawing showed a squat, fat bird with a big open beak and huge teeth. It had beady eyes, little sticks for legs and it was a simple line drawing. I wanted to steal it and keep it on my fridge but I just couldnt deprive the rest of the neighborhood of something so awesome. The poster said the pirahnakeet liked to eat cats and other small pets and that it had been AWOL in the 'hood for approximately 3 days. It was basically a warning. It was hilarious.



No comments: